We have been serving our clients for more than a decade now. Our team of Chartered Accountants ensures that Income Tax returns are filed accurately.
List of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) is given below:
1. What is unique thing about IncomeTaxReturnIndia.com?
- We provide personal touch. Our Team of Chartered Accountants ensures that Income Tax returns are prepared and reviewed by them personally
- We Guarantee 100% accuracy. We are sure that return file by our team of tax experts is 100% accurate. We offer Money back guarantee in case of any calculation error noticed in return files by us.
- We have 100 % success ratio.
- We have 15 years of Experience.
- Each Income Tax Return and service Tax Returns are prepared by Chartered Accountants
2. How do I file my income tax return using your website?
Our website offers peace of mind. You don’t have to go through cumbersome process of filling income tax forms. There are just 4 simple steps that needs to be followed:
Step 2) Our Chartered Accountants will prepare your return and electronically file with income tax department.
Step 3) Acknowledgement (ITRV) would be sent at your email address provided by you.
Step 4) On receipt of ITR _V you need to sign the copy and send it by normal post to the income tax department at:
“Income Tax Department – CPC, Post Bag No – 1, Electronic City Post Office, Bangalore – 560100, Karnataka, ”
BY ORDINARY POST OR SPEEDPOST ONLY
Alternatively you can also mail us at:
IncomeTaxReturnIndia.com, 301, Sector-28, Faridabad.
3. What is an ITR-V?
- ITR-V stands for ‘Income Tax Return – Verification’ form.
- Income Tax Department needs to verify the authenticity of income tax return when filed online without using a digital signature.
- On receipt of ITR-V you have to sign the copy and submit to the Income Tax Department to complete the filing process.
4. Can I submit ITR-V anywhere else in India?
No, you cannot. You have to compulsorily mail your ITR-V in a sealed A-4 envelope to the address mentioned above.
Please note that Income tax department has now provided with option of electonic verifcation of income tax returns and ITRV. EVC can be generated based on aadhar card or net banking. Visit here on : How to verify ITRV online
5. Is there any time limit for submitting ITR-V to Income Tax Department?
Yes, you should mail your ITR-V within 120 days of e-filing your return.
6. What if I do not submit ITR-V within 120 days?
If you miss submitting your ITR-V within 120 days, your e-filing will be considered as null and void. It means that it will be considered that you have not yet filed your return. In such a case you will have to file revised return, get a new ITR-V and submit the same within 30 days.
6. Is there any method of verification of ITR-V?
Yes, now income tax department has started accepting EVC (Electronic verification code) based on adhar card and netbankimg. Through this now you can verify online.
7. How To Print ITR V ?
1. Please use Ink Jet /Laser printer to print the ITR-V Form.
2. Avoid printing on Dot Matrix printer.
3. The ITR-V Form should be printed only in black ink.
4. Do not use any other ink option to print ITR V.
5. Ensure that print out is clear and not light print/faded copy.
6. Please do not print any water marks on ITR-V. The only permissible watermark is that of “Income tax Department” which is printed automatically on each ITR-V.
7. The document that is mailed to CPC should be signed in original in BLUE INK.
8. Photocopy of signatures will not be accepted.
9. The signatures or any handwritten text should not be written on Bar code.
10. Bar code and numbers below barcode should be clearly visible. /span>
11. Only A4 size white paper should be used.
12. Avoid typing anything at the back of the paper.
13. Perforated paper or any other size paper should be avoided.
14. Do not use stapler on ITR V acknowledgement.
15. In case you are submitting original and revised returns, do not print them back to back. Use two separate papers for printing ITR-Vs separately.
16. More than one ITR-V can be sent in the same envelope.
17. Please do not submit any annexures, covering letter, pre stamped envelopes etc. along with ITR-V.
18. The ITR-V form is required to be sent to Post Bag No.1, Electronic City Post Office, Bengaluru, Karnataka-560100, by ordinary post speedpost.
ITR-Vs that do not conform to the above specifications may get rejected or acknowledgement of receipt may get delayed.
8. What is the Last Date for filing an Income Tax Return?
The Last Date to file Income Tax Return is generally 31st July. For financial year ended on 31st March, 2016, the last date of filing return is extended till 31st July, 2016
9. Is it mandatory for me to file an Income Tax Return if I have a PAN?
No. The following points explain this clearly:
- You need to file an Income Tax Return if your total taxable income exceeds the basic exemption limit before taking into account deductions.
- For the financial year 2014-2015, the basic exemption limit is Rs.2,50,000. For women, the limit is Rs.2,50,000, while for Senior Citizens it is Rs.3,00,000.
- You do not need to file an income tax return if your total taxable income does not exceed the basic exemption limit before taking into account deductions, even though you may have a PAN.
10. Does IncomeTaxReturnIndia.com do manual preparation and filing of Income Tax Returns?
No. IncomeTaxReturnIndia.com does not support manual preparation and filing of income tax returns. All returns are e-filed with the Income Tax Department. All Income Tax Returns are prepared by Chartered Accountants.
11. What are the payment options?
You can make online payment using our secure gateway from CC Avenues. Make payment online, View more packages to meet your requirements.
12. What is PAN?
Issued by the Income Tax Department, Permanent Account Number (PAN) is a ten-digit alpha-numeric unique identifier. A PAN is issued to each assessee (e.g. salaried individual, self-employed professional, firm, company etc.) in the form of a PAN Card. Your PAN card is valid anywhere in India.
13. Can I file my return without PAN?
No, PAN number is compulsory for you to file your income tax return.
14. I don’t have a PAN. Do you Assist in getting new PAN Number?
Yes, for more details visit the link on getting new PAN number
15. For last year, i have refund due, but refund was not credited since i have failed to prefix “0” before my Icici bank account no. I got a mail from Income tax department that refund failed because of “non-existent account number”. Please advice what should I Do?
Please place a request for refund re-issue request. Refund re-issue request can be made by following steps:
1. Go to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
2. LOGIN to your Account
3. GO TO ‘My Account’
4. Refund re-issue request’.
5. Select the mode through which you wish to receive the refund- ECS or Cheque. Enter the new Bank Account Number and provide address details. Submit the request. Once the request is submitted, your Bank Account Number will be updated.
15. I am not salaried employee, I have income from –Interest, Business etc.
All assesses other than salaries employees, who want to use our services can get the details by mailing us at [email protected] or visit here to view see the detail professional / business package or drop your query at contact us.