Section 194IA, is effective from 01.06.2013. Accordingly on sale of immovable property Buyer has to deduct TDS @1% and deposit the same with the income tax department. Key Highlights of TDS on Immovable property are mentioned below: TDS is to be deducted by buyer @ 1% of value. TDS is … Continue reading
LIC Best Plans
Income Tax updates
- Last date for sending ITRV extended till 31.10.2013 for AY 2011-12 and AY 2012-13
- Should you invest REC Tax free Bonds
- Can I file late Income Tax Return
- TDS on Immovable Property to be deducted by buyer at 1%
- Who Can Use Itr 4S (Sugam) For Online Income Tax Return Filing?
- How to File Income tax return and avoid common Mistakes
- Who Can Use Itr 2 For Online Return Filing?
Income tax Rates