How to apply online Service Tax Registration ?
2. Then Assesses will find the following screen wherein he has to fill in relevant details:
3. After entering the details, press ‘Submit’ button for submitting the
data for further processing:
4. After submit, Assessee will find the below screen:
You will be sent the username and password to the given e-mail ID
within 3 to 24 hours. Sample Message description which will be sent to
Assessee’s registered e-mail-id is shown below for reference:
(If you don’t receive the username and password even after 24 hours,
Please check the Spam/Junk mail folders of your e-mail account for the
TPIN mail (as it is possible that the same would have been marked as
spam by the e-mail service provider). If the problem of non-receipt of user
ID and password persists, please try with fresh/new user name, fill the
form and submit as detailed above. Still if you face problem, Contact
helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org) for assistance.)
5. Now, Assessee can login into ACES using the username and
password received in the mail.
6. After Login, Assessee will find the below screen, wherein he is
prompted to change the password and enter a new password of his
Please press the Submit button to complete the process.